top of page

CACFP- Child and Adult Care Food Program

Little Mates Child Development Center announces its participation in the US Department of Agriculture’s Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). Meals will be made available to all enrolled participants at no separate charge.

(click guideline image for larger view)

  • Children who are TANF recipients, SNAP or FDPIR households, or are Head Start participants are automatically eligible to receive free meal benefits.
  • A foster child or a child who is a member of a household receiving SNAP, FDPIR or TANF assistance, or a Head Start participant is automatically eligible to receive free meal benefits.

CACFP provides aid to child and adult care institutions and family or group day care homes for the provision of nutritious foods that contribute to the wellness, healthy growth, and development of young children, and the health and wellness of older adults and chronically impaired disabled persons.

Non-discrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program compliant or discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Compliant Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992 Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

Mail:    U.S. Department of Agriculture

           Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

           1400 Independence Avenue, SW

           Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

Fax:     (202) 690-7442


bottom of page